Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2023

Jeffrey and Brent at the Law School

 It looks and sound like Jeffrey is enjoying his stay in West Africa. I can't wait to hear about his adventures! He sent a few pictures through the week and I have been stalking Brent J Belnap's Facebook posts as he is VERY good at showing pictures of his travels.




I am not sure who is who or what exactly is the significance of these pictures. Jeffrey will be home tomorrow and tell me all about it!

It is night for him and morning for me, so he was walking on the beach while texting me.





I am looking forward to Jeffrey being home as I miss him. I am so glad and grateful that he has this opportunity. He said all our prayers were answered, so I am imagining that he got a chance to share and listen. Life is good.

No comments: