Pages

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Wednesday was spent in Provo

 Everything I had planned to do with my family and sisters were not needed as they were all playing with their kids on Spring break. I decided to go down to Provo with Jeffrey. He would visit with his brother, while I played with Rachel. I had already made a care package for her expecting to send it in the mail, but this was better as I could give it in person.  She loved it! Then we jumped in her car and went to Winco to do some grocery shopping as she had been gone with us over the weekend and had been busy on Monday and Tuesday.

As we cruised the produce aisle, I asked what she was making for Easter dinner. We decided a shrimp penne would be great, so I got all the ingredients for her while she shopped for the rest of the week. After stashing away items in her cupboard and fridge, we headed over to a noodle restaurant that was delicious and ended up at the garment store so I could get some more modern temple clothes with easy fasteners instead of the old tie ups. What a fun, lovely day with my daughter!  As the day went on the weather started changing to warm and sunny. Since we had to leave at 6 am on Thursday morning, I told Rachel to send me a picture when it really was Spring.

Brushing away the four inches they got overnight

Look at the size of that snow scrapper! I thought it was awesome!

My beautiful Rachel

Hey Sunshine!  All along the freeway cars were being pulled out of the ditches and sides of the road because of the night before. The day had nice patches of sun.


No comments: