Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

A little touch from heaven once in awhile

I have a picture on my preview page that I pull up several times a week. I think about what a fantastic daughter I have and the time and effort she is taking with her children. I want to meet this little one and I love the fact his mother reads her text book to Oliver.
Oliver and his mom (Debbie Adams)
Then I usually head on over to Kelsi's Facebook page and see how the other boys are doing.
This week they went to "The Jungle" with a friend and before that they were camping!
Caleb following Jayson and his friend

I think I recognize that hat!  Look at those golden hills!!!  There are only green hills, flowers and of course heat where we are and the thought of wearing so many layers right now breaks me out in a sweat - or more of a sweat.
Corina is going to have a birthday in a few days and I'm hoping she will have a picture of her birthday posted. I'll keep you posted if I get one!

No comments: