Pages

Monday, November 27, 2017

Birthday

Happy Birthday Sister Stinchfield!!



We met to celebrate Barbara Stinchfield's Birthday. Sister Whitehead had the idea to make Banana Cake for Sister Stinchfield and I ended up making it because I had everything at our apartment.

I love Sister Whitehead's hair, she had it done today. Maryanne is always a sweetheart.



  Maybe a sign......she DOESN'T want her picture taken........maybe....probably........oh well.
What is the first clue that I may have taken a few too many shots of Sister Stewart..........

Jeffrey walked from work and stopped before he got home to join us. It is so nice when he can make it all work.

What?!
I completely missed the whole joke, but it looked like it was really good.

What is with me and a little recipe?  Why this hidden urge to make it bigger?

Why do I do this? I start out making something and then just have to double the recipe or tweek some more - and end up with too much in this case  with tons of frosting and too much cake....why?......first of twelve, mother of boys, genetics, anxiety........what!!
It was nice being in the middle to hear different conversations from both sides of the table
A a nice day for everyone!  Happy Birthday. ......Your 35th.....? Though your son is turning.. 45 soon......Have a really great year!

No comments: