Pages

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Dental Debs

On our last Intake, all the ladies were gathered to help out in the dental clinic, and we decided to take a picture. Susie is behind the camera though she helped out that day asking each missionary questions that we needed for a report.
Sister Stinchfield, I, Sister Hoem, Sister Whitehead, Sister Whitehead, Sister Tucker, Sister Van Wermeskerken, Sister Stewart
The first five ladies work every day in the Clinic, Sister Tucker is from ICS (computers) and Sister Van Weremeskerken is a radiologist from the MRC and her husband is a doctor. And our wonderful leader Sister Stewart.
Although I'm not suppose to say that as all the Dentist's wives are the leaders. Sorry in my book Sister Stewart is the Alpha and I take my direction from her.
Sister Tucker is really a sweetheart and comes to give us a few hours of help almost every day. She inventories, puts consent forms together, scans in information needed on patient charts and other odd jobs that are needed to help us run according to regulations. Sister Van Wermeeskerken (I can only spell it - I call her Sister Van) comes on Intake days to take the x rays of the missionaries.

After our picture we had a hilarious 10 minutes of everyone sharing pictures or trying to share pictures on their devices. I think dropbox or Airdrop something like that won the day.  Since I only have a camera and can't share except by email or Facebook messenger, I just took more pictures while laughing.



Elder Stinchfield is the pro on Airdrop, so he jumped into the mix





Almost everyone now has the picture!

Which just goes to show you can be busy when there isn't anything important to do.

No comments: