Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

3 Months and I have a Job!

 I am now working for the Young Single Adults gathering place ideal. I am sure I have a title somewhere, I think I saw it on a chart a couple of times. We have had three meetings over the last three days that all went for two hours. I wish I could tell you exactly what I am suppose to accomplish besides doing good for the missionaries, their investigators, and the young adults while not disturbing the mission president. We have had a smorgasbord of ideas, suggestions, and principles. It was like a firehose of information. It is almost like being called to "go forth" with the spirit of the Lord. I am part of the ground floor of operations. So my last mission was on the ground floor of a brand new MTC dental clinic. But then I had the experienced Sister Stewart (of the previous three months) to help me earn my "merit badges" of things she had figured out, with the knowledge that the buck stopped with her. This time I get to figure out what I'm suppose to do my self. The responsibility is all mine. Isn't this fun!!! Of course it will be. I just have to get on the Lord's wave-length and "do good". 

Lots and lots of information to read, absorb and implement - no check list 


No comments: