Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

God Is Showering Blessing Upon Us

 It is early morning because Jeffrey crashed so early last night and I went to bed too. At three in the morning he wakes up and goes to his office to meditate on scriptures and do some work. I popped up like it was really morning and have been reflecting on my many blessings.

We have had some really great news from our sons about good things going on in their lives which tells me God is very watchful and careful in protecting and guiding our children. They have stories to tell.

We have watched some miracles unfolding in the Office of General Counsel as they take care of church matters. The problem is I can't tell you the miracles because everything is confidential. I'll just have to witness to you that I can see them happening. Road blocks to success melt away and someone just "happens" to be in the right place at the right time. 

This miracle happened quite a while ago, but is still a blessing from God.


Sometimes as I struggle to find good things to do each day, I am flooded with impressions and ideas about doctrines such as family history and the importance of women to the Lord. RootTech Connect was a powerful outpouring of knowledge and strength in Family History, genealogy, and connecting with cousins. Then I went to Relief Society and was slammed with the realization that there wasn't a opportunity for these women to get on the internet to share this experience. That's okay I have a year to get them connected,  username and password, signed in to their account and ready for next year. I need to find the person who can come up with about 10 or 20 ipads and a strong box so they can have the opportunity to jump on the internet. God has shown so many miracles already, that I am sure I will find an answer.

In our Scripture Study group, and in my immediate family study,  I have had some wonderful insights and reflections on the love Jesus Christ has for women. The first to see Him after resurrection was a woman who was charged with a message for others. Rachel shared with me in 2018 an address at BYUI about Jesus Christ's interactions with women. Debbie shared with me a video of the role of women in the Book of Mormon - I'll have to update this later as I can't find the link. 

Jeffrey and I feel closer and more in harmony with each other. I am finding connections and responsibilities. Prayers are being answered. Lights are turned on in our quests and struggles. I love being a missionary! I love blessings and love coming from God.


No comments: