Pages

Friday, November 12, 2021

An Artist Comes to Visit

 While the brownies were baking, a knock comes at the door and David A Bolarinwa is invited in. He made a set of small animals with a ring screwed in the top so I can tie a ribbon on the animals and sew them into a Noah's Ark for children to play with at Sacrament Meeting. He also brought some of his other work for us to look at.

Notice the mama holds her baby on her back while she does her work



I thought all of his art work was very cute and interesting. Then he brought out his batik napkins and I was sold. I am looking for napkins for my napkin rings. So I bought a set. I'll only buy one set as they are so expensive. Regular cotton squares will probably happen for the rest of my napkin rings.

Brother Bolarinwa is part of our North Ridge Ward, so he knows Sister Tagoe very well. I did like these napkins and I think they will work well - for adults. For little ones, I'll get a nice print napkins.


No comments: