Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Stumble

 I have to confess, I had a melt-down last week. It was over something as stupid as the printer not printing. My computer said the printer was offline, so I turned on some buttons and a bit later saw some other people picking up their print jobs. Good, I put mine in again and it wouldn't print mine and said the printer was offline. I was so frustrated I cried. Stupid. I know. When Jeffrey comes over I told him it was just hormones (right - since I've already gone through the change-of-life years ago!) and hurried out the door and drove home. Of course it wasn't just this one instance, but a pile of frustrations and anxiety about lots of little things. At home I slept for two hours and woke up feeling a bit better and sheepish. 

Rachel called out of the blue! It was a nice chat. Another missionary said she was thinking about me and just called to chat. Jeffrey came home early and worked from home and then a few days later my friend Debbie Penovich wrote an email and said she had been thinking about me lately. Nice. I ordered some vitamin B complex to help with my moods. Brent Belnap was coming to Accra and offered to bring some things in his suitcase.

I felt wrapped in love and knew angels were on my side in this little thing. They nudged some people to think about me. Thanks. I know if I have a big thing I'll have the same care.

No comments: