Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

It's love

 On Saturday Jeffrey and I did our regular grocery shopping. Jeffrey does not like shopping and getting in and out quickly is the goal. But we do need groceries and so we go. I try to make it as painless as possible by divvying up the list so as he goes around getting particular items I can bring my loot to him from different parts of the store. 

Coming home is sometimes quick and sometimes slow. There is a particular u-turn that can be long so Jeffrey loves to get the light green and be on our way. On this Saturday, Jeffrey turned around at the light after I had seen the plantain chips on a lady's head. Oh well....again. We have seen plantain chips there on a few Saturdays in a row but they have always been on the other side of the street. 

Ah Jeffrey, wanted to make me happy and turned another u-turn so we could go pick up plantain chips! These are long distances between u-turns. The lady with the chips was called over by another lady with water bottles when Jeffrey asked. The plantain lady was happy to have a 50 cedi note given and quickly gave lots of bags through the window. I am sooo happy!

I prefer the light colored chips, but will eat all of them:)


No comments: