Pages

Friday, November 12, 2021

Baking Buddy

 Sister Tagoe came to our house for Family Home Evening with her husband and daughter. This week she asked if she could come and learn how to make banana bread. It is so simple because I just use a recipe. She came over and I know you learn more from doing, so I had her just do it all while I washed up the measuring cups and made sure the ingredients were set in front of her. She did a really good job and discovered  how great baking paper or parchment paper is when you are baking. I promised to pick some up at the store for her.

Sister Tagoe came again on Thursday to make brownies and chocolate chip (chocolate dust is more accurate) cookies.

Sister Tagoe spreading the brownies in the pan

Later, Dumevi dropped by and tested the results. He said the chocolate chip (dust) cookies were too sweet. Cookies and brownies are a big treat to the kids and teenagers. Adults don't like them too sweet.


Testing out the results

No comments: