Pages

Friday, February 4, 2022

Found Ourselves on a Panel

 Jeffrey and I were asked to come to a Young Single Adult Family Home Evening. We weren't sure what was required and no one asked us to prepare anything.

So we went bringing three men in the car with us. Come to find, we were on a panel with other Stake Leaders to answer questions the young adults had.

We ended up on the table to the left and a moderator would find questions and ask us for answers





Stuffed the car full of people to take home. Margaret is on the right

It was an interesting evening. Hopefully the answers all of us on the panel gave were helpful. I was out of my comfort zone, but only had to give one answer that I hope helped. Plus I had to drive home in the dark with a car full of young adults. I have absolutely no need for video games when I can just jump in the car and live one in real life. Pot holes and mud, gravel, dirt, and ruts for hazards, with wrong way and side ways cars coming toward us with or without lights. Cars and trucks squishing us in before cutting me off. Yes life is interesting. 

No comments: