Pages

Monday, February 14, 2022

Reflection

 What a week! I feel like God has given me so many blessings and poured out His spirit upon us. So many different tempests and complications in family, work, and with different members of the ward, - and then earnest prayers were answered in every case. I marvel that God answers my little prayers about traffic and my big prayers about emotions. I wonder if there is a double portion of the spirit that comes when we serve a mission? I notice this phenomenon during our last mission also. That being said, I was exhausted by the end of the week. Even good things and great answers to prayers can make me tired. I love being on a mission and I love witnessing God answering small and big prayers, pleas and cries. Life is good. God is great.

No comments: