Pages

Friday, February 4, 2022

Juliet and her boys

 Juliet came over one day to get some supplies and make some cabbage stew for me. While she was here, her boys Kevin and Richard called and then said they were coming over. 

It was an interesting visit as they came in and sat down. Once started to text while the other sat looking ahead. I couldn't quite figure out what my role was. Were they here to be with their mom, or was I the entertainment? They are really nice young men. Kevin just returned from a mission in Nigeria and is starting college - except the teachers all went on strike. Richard is finishing up high school. He told me in our conversation that he enjoys music most of all in his classes. He also picked up a pencil and started drawing when I gave him some games and things. I asked if people from Nigeria were artistic and all agreed they were. Kevin likes to write poems, Richard draws and his mom cooks.

Richard likes music, he also likes to draw. I sent a picture of a woman with a baby. He is going to paint a picture for me.

Kevin writes poetry. He wants to go to law school after he finishes college.

Nice to have them here

Saying goodbye


No comments: