Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Left Heavenly on Wednesday

 I don't have any pictures of the pack up and ride home. I tried very hard to be of help especially to Matt's family as Debbie was very tired and feeling bad, Oliver was not good, and Matthew has been incapacitated, Jeffrey is feeling his worst so far. The scenery was fabulous and the ride home was long as there were delays on Hiway 50. Jeffrey had to stop, so I drove the rest of the way home.

The girls here are looking so much better! Julia and Mike are still not quite well. Jeffrey and I are coping with Covid fallout. It was critical to get a signature, so I was very thankful that Susie left me with a mask that is used in the hospital. 95 something or other. But mostly I'm tired and can't breathe well. The trip down from high elevation to low has left my ears plugged up and hurting without much hearing. Please, please no sinus infection! The trip was very wonderful and heavy sadness. Ain't life grand?!

No comments: