Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2022

Lorinda's Bag lives on!

 Another year in Senegal I was looking for a sling bag that was big enough for a camera yet small enough to carry with me. Lorinda was looking for a bag also and found the perfect bag! But there was only one. She let me have it! I used it many times. Then I got Bernice to make a double when my daughter and sister came out. I wanted Lorinda to have one too. So Bernice made three of them that I gave away.

When we decided to go on Safari, I just couldn't resist getting a bag for the four of us in the OGC office as I felt it would come in handy on this Safari trip. How awesome to see the bags almost every day on the trip! Lorinda's Bag is a success. Thanks Bernice!

Note Lisa's bag on the right (behind Sister Martinez)

My bag on a Safari day

Emmy's bag getting on the plane

Jerie traveling also



The four of us with our Lorinda bags as we are going home



No comments: