Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Getting Over Covid

 The girls, Julia and Michael are all testing negative for Covid now. That is a blessing. I don't even dare test yet as I am still coughing and my ears are still filled with liquid. Jeffrey has had extreme fatigue  and coughing also, though he is walking long walks and putting his office into an organized fashion.

I go on walks with the children every day to 1. let their mom do her homework 2. Get them out in the sunshine to run and play 3. To build up my reserves again. I have to tell people  (two) I can't chat or breathe on them, but most people are not out in the mornings. It has been really wonderful to get to know and be with the grands again.

Makynlee climbing to the "top of the trees"

Isla enjoys a book with Opa

Julia reading to the girls in their "dress ups"

Isla's happy place at the park

Two girls who found the perfect rock


No comments: