Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Tuesday Frolics

 Tuesday is when I started feeling very bad, so I didn't go on the morning adventure. The families went to the beach and enjoyed the sand, and small amount of COLD water, and hanging with each other. Jeffrey took photos for me so I wouldn't miss out -what a man! I have cropped most so I can see the people. Jeffrey had pictures of some amazing vistas. What a beautiful place - even if you are sick.










At home that afternoon, the kids all got in the WARM water of the hot tub. Way too much fun with their aunt Rachel.







I have to admit this is when I started to really feel bad emotionally as now Oliver started with the tiredness and fever. I found it hard to cry as it made my headache worse and breathing impossible. Guilt can be crushing. Matthew is just out of surgery and cannot move well. He carries a stick with pinchers to pick up things on the ground and stabilize himself. Debbie is carrying a heavy load and now the one thing they have been able to prevent for more than two years has just affected their family in a big way. My prayer is Oliver gets better quickly and that James can miss it. Just look at that adorable face!

No comments: