Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Anticipation

 Rachel and I went to visit Andrew and Briona just because. When we got to the apartment Briona's mom Tracey was making lasagna to freeze and other meals. Briona is hanging on and the nursery is just about complete. It is just waiting around for their little girl to show up. 

All kinds of theories were touted as to when she should come. I just loved watching Tracey's excitement as I remember the excitement of waiting for my very first grand too. Don't get me wrong, I am excited for Briona's baby too, there is just something about the unknown that brings its own excitement.

Even though the baby is due on Friday, Jeffrey and I will still go up to Redding to see the other grands because Tracey is on deck to run to the hospital when the baby is coming. 

Ah, life is good!

Mama's with their girls


No comments: