Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2022

July Jaunts

After getting Covid together, it is nice that we can all meet up and play. Matthew and his family came down on July 4th for lunch and a swim party at the Nausin's pool. I thought it was so much fun!!

Two days later, we flew to Utah to meet up with my family in Ogden, Kaysville, Bountiful and then we drove up to Twin Falls to meet with Mike and Rebekah.  On Sunday we will drive back to Provo and meet with the Adams family then visit Beverly. I hope Sister Despain can come up to meet us so I can give her some things from Accra. We dropped off a missionary's package to his mom in Kaysville Friday. His mom was so young and had small children around her. I am guessing those are his siblings not her grandchildren. It has been a really great time. We are making plans to come back to Twin Falls in September and have some more time in Idaho to play and meet up with Uncle Ray and Aunt Carol and maybe their family too. 

So my next few posts will have all the fun pictures from the adventures of the first two weeks of July. I wonder what will happen next? Well besides giving a couple of homecoming speeches... 

No comments: