Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Mike and Rebekah's house

 


Rebekah and Mike's house was beautiful and very nice. I was surprised when I saw it in person because Rebekah had taken me on a virtual tour while I was in Accra. The ceilings felt higher and the rooms felt wider than on my tour. I found the kitchen, dinning room, and living room were all open in the middle - which made it feel bigger - the bedrooms seem to be bigger too. The two sides of the house had bedrooms. On very large master bedroom with walk-in closet and bathroom on one side and two bedrooms on the other. Close to the entrance is one more room with a glass door that is Mike's office. All are spacious and lovely.

I am so very happy for the both of them because they had lived in such a tiny apartment in Pleasant Hill that is was really nice to see that they could live in a home that is wide-open. The differences between living in the Bay Area and Twin Falls.



I had a lot of fun in the dining room because Rebekah had gotten Mike a 2000 piece puzzle and got it out because she knew I would love it!

Rebekah and I had a nice leisurely Sunday afternoon chatting and putting together the edges and such of that puzzle.


I hope she sends a picture when it is done.

No comments: