Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2022

New Callings in the Ward

 After we got back from speaking in the Clayton Ward - beautiful meeting with Hannah Meine leaving for a Utah mission,  hearing her speak and then play in a string quartet that was fabulous - we got back to the second hour of our Concord Ward and stayed after to be set apart. I am the first counselor in the Young Women's presidency and Jeffrey will be a gospel doctrine teacher. So far, the two doctrine teachers are going to spit off for one lesson a month.

I am excited to be with the young women again - it has been quite a few years. It looks like I am the oldest one of the group unless Faye Hunt is older - she sure doesn't look like it. Be we have a really cool mix of ladies. Marcie Chapman is the president, fun, with an infectious smile and happy countenance. Then Faye is the secretary (always smiling), and Hailey Johnson (nee Blatter) I knew in girls camp, Liz Oleole I knew in girls camp, and Haley Jones (nee Moore) I knew as the older sister of the sisters that Nate and Michael danced with.

We will meet today and go over what Marcie sees and envisions happening with the Young Women. It is going to be fun!! I was touched that one of the blessings given me today was greater vigor and health. Yeah! I am going to take that one to the bank and have faith that it will be true. 



No comments: