Pages

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Free Wednesday

Every third week of a missionary batch, we have a free Wednesday as the Missionaries fly out to their missions. On Thursday we see field missionaries and on Friday the fun begins again with a new group that we will see for another 19 days. Today the dental clinic personnel loaded up in a van and traveled to the ocean. It was so calm you could have water skied on it. We had so much fun frolicking in the ocean, bobbing, swimming, and playing in the water. The sand that was dry burnt our feet and if we weren't in the water, we had to head for shade.
I personally have a small sun burn and I'm sleepy. Right now I'm waiting for the laundry to finish so I can hang it up and thought I'd post a few pictures.  I also read in the Book of Mormon and had a little insight into the fact that some people already have faith given them and when they read the Book of Mormon for the first time it will ring true to them. I was studying Lehi's promise to his son Joseph in 2 Nephi 3. I love these patriarchal blessings. I love the warm feeling when I read it. I love the ocean too and feel rejuvenated, though I am tired by the sun I'm happy!
This puppy adopted us the minute we drove up to the beach, He hung around and then dug himself a cool sand pit and guarded our things while we swam. He even barked and yipped when other dogs came by. 

I'm not sure but I think this was Jonah's first time on a surf board

Of course she had to have a resounding success the first time she tried it!

Elder Stewart was a really good sport even though I'm sure he was disappointed in the non-existed waves.
We all had to try out the surfboards like boggie boards and float around on them.
Surfboads do not ride like boggie boards at all

Maryann checking out the board while the others start water dancing
Water Ballet

Group dance

The Whiteheads showed up feats of skill
Balance and co-ordination
The Stinchfield's snorkeled all over, and fortunately for the rest of us, didn't find much
Group photo
Elder Stewart is the only one who can take a nothing wave and make something out of it

But not a whole lot...
We explored the tide pools


And made Sand Art

Philippine MTC Dental
Wonderful day in the Sun!!



No comments: