Pages

Friday, December 8, 2017

I know her

Yesterday while I was sewing on the Stockings and hanging them up as I went along, Sister Hoem told me some of them were on the pole wrong. They all needed to be taken off and put on right. I told her not to worry that Sister Stewart would come up and when she saw them she would take them all off, straighten them out, and put them in a nice neat matching order.
About 1/2 an hour later Sister Hoem's and I are cracking up laughing when Sister Stewart looks up from her efforts and says, "What?!"

Just like I know Laura Nausin would have matching bowls and implements when she is serving at high school graduation, a funeral, her home, or a wedding.  Then there is my sister Susie. Same kind of knowledge that she would straighten out my work.

No comments: