Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Starting out with a Full Heart

I am starting out this New Year with a deep well of gratitude to the Lord for the tender mercies in answering my prayers and blessing Jeffrey's family. His oldest sister had a heart attack before Christmas and was able to awaken and talk with her sister (Jeffrey's other sister) for almost 5 days before she was found unconscious again. The odds of her survival are about 10%. In spite of this many tiny miracles are happening to bless the family and I can feel the Savior's love as I 'watch' with Jeffrey.
Happy New Year 2018

I had a video chat with Jonah on the 31st and was able to see and chat with the family and then on the 1st I was able to have a video chat with my friends from Concord. These circles of friendship and love mean so much to me that fill my bucket of gratitude also.
Sorrow endures for the night but joy comes in the morning.

1 comment:

Ludlows said...

Prayers for Jeffrey,you, and the entire Adams Family. I'm glad you can feel the Savior 's love through all of this. Happy New Year!