Pages

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Sunday Sharing Time again......

At least everyone mostly stayed in the Sharing Time room. I asked the children in the Senior primary and the Junior primary to do me a favour. I wanted them to draw a picture of something that happened at Jesus Christ's birth and I would film their picture while Christ's birth was being read.  Senior primary it went ok maybe great comparing it with Junior primary. Junior primary started out with three boys who were mad walking in the door. They wanted to dump crayons, write on the walls and poke at someone else. The rest of the children were just tired of meetings and were their usual restive selves.
The Primary president had to leave for an emergency, the music leader didn't show up, the other counsellor was ill but showed up, and luckily for me one of the teachers stuck around. I had a grandfather called in because the grandson was out of control. He ended up reading the scriptures for the Junior primary. After church he was heard to mention, "It's a jungle in there."
I think all I'm asking right now is that someone doesn't lose their budding testimony.

No comments: