Pages

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Susie's Gift

I have mentioned the dearth of sewing machines to my sister, relatives and some friends, that exists in the Philippine wards. Jonah's sister-in-law Juna was in search of a sewing machine for her co-op that she is starting with a few ladies in Legazpi. Susie sent me money for a basic sewing machine that she collected from herself and friends. I bought a machine and gave it to Juna when she came for her brother Aaron's wedding last week. I also gave her the box of notions Susie dropped off at the first of December.
I found that Juna is going to have a certified teacher teach her co-op how to sew and she wants to set up a business selling modest stylish clothing. Here's to the birth of a business and idea!
Juna Magno with a box of sewing notions and the new sewing machine

New beginnings

No comments: