Pages

Monday, December 11, 2017

Results from Light the World

On Monday I asked Ernesto what he was going to do about his 21st Anniversary that night. He said they would just have a meal in. I said, "What! It's your anniversary and you aren't going to take Christy out?!!" He told me he had already used the money he was going to spend at the hospital when she broke out in an allergy attack and had to get a shot. I did remember that occasion - actually it happened twice in the past five weeks.
So I put on my cat-in-the-hat persona and told him I could buy some groceries that he could bring home so she didn't have to make a meal. I told him how great it would be if she didn't have to make something on their special day. He said three hours traveling with groceries would make them 'spoiled'. I agree - even going home through the mall can make the lettuce wilt. So after a steady stream of different scenarios and how he could make Christy happy, he agreed to take some pesos for Christy and his family to celebrate their anniversary.
Christy and Ernesto Solera 21 years of marriage
I got a a message and pictures on FaceBook this morning:
A surprise date and gift for our anniversary,thanks for my hubby,and Sis.Linda Ann Adams.I really appreciated.Thank you very much.....
..❤️❤️❤️
Christy, Princess, Andre, Kyle, and Ernesto


Princess with a national favourite Halo Halo


Cute kids!!


Solera Family
Her end message was:
We celebrate our anniversary together with our kids.It is not complete with out them.Their very happy and enjoy eating and malling.We Love You Nana.