Pages

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Solve the problem

Sister Stewart was explaining to the other women we were working with today, how I had recruited the maintenance men to make me a Christmas stocking stand. I hadn't thought about it as bold or uncommon because I had stockings and no place to hang them. I didn't want to put a permanent hole in the wall or desk and couldn't think of how I could hang them successfully. So I asked the problem solvers for a solution. I think one of my talents is using other people's talents.
So here are the men who can solve problems!
J. R. very helpful in hauling my sewing machine down to the clinic, Ernesto solves or finds someone to assist in all problems the clinic runs into, Mike lives in our ward and can construct everything mechanical and electrical
Thinking about it tonight I realized I really do have the good life.

No comments: