Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2018

ah........last Intake of Missionaries...........

Now I know I have less than three weeks because my last intake of incoming missionaries was Friday. The missionaries come for 19 days.........goodbye to a fantastic experience watching the Dental Clinic evolve and grow.  Goodbye to seeing little and big miracles happen every day, but most of all goodbye to the hardworking missionaries I love and admire.
Sister Weir explaining the consent form

Dr. and Sister Stinchfield screening a missionary

Sister and Dr Stewart guiding missionaries
Sister Van Wermeskerken taking picture after picture of each missionary's teeth

Sister Carlos coming to check on Batch 663. First day of their mission!


Sister Tucker checking off missionaries as they come in

Relaxing after screening is finished with a light luncheon prepared by Rose Albos 

........... Sister Stewart...........never goodbye..........hand curled up over my heart......

No comments: