Pages

Monday, April 9, 2018

Definitions

What is the difference between a miracle and tender mercies of the Lord?
Is it the magnitude?  A miracle is turning water into wine, raising the dead, healing the sick, turning a blind man into a seeing man. Tender mercies are......... mini-miracles?

Today I jumped onto Messenger to see what the ward had to say and found Sister Lorraine wouldn't be coming to do some sewing. In my mind I'm re-arranging what I want to get done....store, washing all the rugs, laundry.......

Jeffrey is getting things together to leave and asked if I wanted to come so I could have the car. I told him I didn't need the car and he said, "Come, and then if you need the car today you will have it."  Ok, so I quickly put on some clothes, brushed my hair and slipped on some shoes. I thought I'd run over to the dental clinic and see how their Monday went and if someone needed help another day this week.

Sister Stewart was so glad to see me as she had a 7:30 am appointment to go play at the Area devotional and wouldn't be back till 10 am. She asked if I came because of an email. I hadn't checked any email so I considered it a miracle that I'd even shown up. So did she. So I assisted Elder Stewart again though I didn't have any scrubs to wear. (Maybe I'l leave a pair in the car) What was it that got me where I needed to be when I needed to be there?

No comments: