Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Intentions of Future Posts

 I told the Lord early in the week that I needed to be busy. This striving to do good each week can have times of blank and unsureness of what to do. He answered my prayers. I got some great blessings and was very busy every day. Some of my work was just plain organizing information on to excel sheets. A bit mundane and time consuming, but now I have information at my fingertips that I didn't have before. It has made a few jobs so much easier. Another was establishing my identity through Apple again. Time consuming but so rewarding when I can call and communicate again with those I did before.

The appointments with people and doing projects with Juliet was awesome! Some projects came out of the blue, like the banana bread and birthdays. Teaching on Wednesday was an uplift. 

I going to use this page as a table of contents so I can post about a few of the great things that happened this week. So I don't forget. Probably post in un chronological order, just as I remember the good times this week. You can skip the next paragraph.

Monday: Putting information in order, Family Home Evening with Juliet and missionaries. Tuesday: Finding a teacher for Sister Scripture Study, writing letters, getting computer information, YSA meeting and resetting Apple id.  Wednesday: Making brownies, Teaching Sister Scripture Study, Making juice with Juliet, getting bananas and making banana bread, birthdays popping up, going to Area Office to drop off juices. Thursday: Making more banana bread, cooking with Juliet, blessings with Dumevi. Friday: unclogging all the drains, defrosting the fridge, finishing paperwork, Counsel meeting with Ghana Accra Mission couple and two elders re my job, trading cars. Saturday: Grocery shopping, finishing up the shower drain, making cookies and bread, birthday presents, Elders over for scripture study.

Putting something down on paper (or a screen) can sometimes show insights and answers to questions I have been looking for. One of those questions was in the last post - why was I doing things not on my list? Because God was helping me stay busy - doing good needful things - just not on the list. It is so much better than my stall in place response to stress sometimes. 

I put this picture in so this post would have a picture - it was from a trip to the lighthouse in January


No comments: