Pages

Friday, July 9, 2021

It's One of Those Days

 I had a nice busy week planned out for each day and pretty much was successful each day in staying busy and having good things to do.

Friday's plans got changed and my appointment is for later in the afternoon. Was this some kind of signal to my unconscious brain? So I am supposed to be doing the stuff I scheduled for the afternoon in the morning because of my flexible schedule. It is so flexible that sometimes I'm on a sidetrack when that wasn't where I intended to go.

The drains were all slow and I found myself unclogging drains - Yuck - then pouring soda and vinegar followed by hot water. After three drains are running free, I am still puzzling out why I can't get the shower to flow down freely. Why did running back and forth from the kitchen with piping hot water cause me to defrost the refrigerator? Well the freezer in the fridge. I noted that it was leaking again which means the back of the freezer is iced up and any little extra water seeps out - usually about 3 tablespoons of water in front of the fridge. This is NOT on my list. It was for another day. Was it because I didn't have it down for another day? The freezer door is open and a pan of hot water is resting on the bottom shelf.

I find myself making lists, answering emails, checking on assignments and cleaning up the areas of the apartment that are bugging me. Why?

Am I anxious about something? Lots of housework gets done when I am bothered. 

I'm looking at myself wondering what is going on.

But I will make my appointment this afternoon.

No comments: