Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Break the Fast

 


When Jeralie was here, she began a tradition that I believe happened before Covid struck, of inviting everyone in the apartment complex to come on Fast Sunday for a meal together. Now that all the missionaries have had the Covid immunizations, the rules are a little more lax (especially outside) in being together and eating meals together.

We meet in the courtyard restaurant that is closed on Sunday with an assigned part of the meal and visit together for about 45 minutes to an hour. It is a great way to get to know everyone. 

If you know me, I had to have a picture. This was taken at the front of our apartment complex.

I'll come back next week and update this by putting in everyone's name, when I know the spelling of the Luke's children.

No comments: