Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Friday Ward meals

 Juliet came over on Friday to make some of my ward member meals that Dumevi would deliver. Since Dumevi knew I would be home with Juliet, he came over early so he could get more sewing practice in with the machine I will give him after Sister Despain goes home in December. I bought a new Brother's Sewing machine but haven't found a step-down yet so it will work. So I am only using black thread on this Empisal machine so it will run smooth.

Whenever anyone practices sewing, there will be unpicking seams

He has an eye for detail and picks sewing quickly. Notice that Juliet is in the background cooking away for some ward members. 



She made Palm Nut soup. Not coconut, but palm nut. How many different kinds of  fruits and nuts do the Palm Trees produce?

Note Dumevi in the background. Both working from my house today. Nice to have company:)


No comments: