Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2021

My wife is coming over

 On Monday I got a call from Dumevi and he said his wife was coming over. For some reason I thought he meant he and his wife like the last time. His wife Princella and her sister Jennifer did come over! I showed them over the ropes of cutting out fabric and sewing up the trousers. I kept hopping from one and then the other with little snags and problems that are typical to the beginning sewer. I have a great appreciation for my high school teachers. I am so glad that I had a practical education.

I loved watching the sisters interact and help each other and I think they learned a lot while they were here.

Jennifer learning the sewing techniques to get the job done

Princella took on the cutting out to learn the process on that end

They often consulted and helped each other


When Princella took a trouser from cut out to sewn up was the prize!!


Job well done!!



They are great ladies to work with

Happy dance when it was done!

I had to leave for FHE

I think Princella and Jennifer would have stayed longer, but I had to go because Jeffrey was teaching in the FHE and needed to be set up and feeling comfortable. I found the sister decided to walk home! True, not too far, it is probably a mile and a half, but still a long way in the heat. I drove one way and the walked the other.....felt wrong but that is the way it is.

No comments: