Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Tuesday Livelihood Work

 I really like Tuesdays! They are so much fun. Juliet came over in the morning to make lunches for the senior missionaries and the house smelled wonderful. Then Dumevi and his wife came over in the afternoon and I showed them the sewing machine that I will give to them in December and demonstrated how to cut out and sew up the trousers. It was so much fun and they both seem to get the hang of it quickly. Later, I attended our zoom YSA returning missionary meeting that is always delightful. Ah, Tuesdays!

When the smell of good food permeates the complex, you know Juliet is here

Jollof rice, plantains, chicken, and peppers blended to add spiciness to those who want it
Jo
Juliet serving up all the missionaries with cabbage stew and more

Dumevi taking charge of his business

Learning the ropes





They were careful to wear masks in my home and only took them off for a minute outside while I took their pictures. This is really a lovely couple!






No comments: