Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2021

What would I do without the tech guys?

 I thought about what I would do with my electronics and just hoped I'd run into some young trustworthy people and so we did. The tech staff here are marvelous and can do amazing things when we need it. Sister Burton was teaching and wanted a PowerPoint to go along with the zoom for those who don't come in person yet. Angelus and Michael to the rescue!

It is amazing what these two can do!


Though Michael is currently on the computer, Angelus was instrumental in setting it up also

I have some seriously needed thank you(s) to give out. So my current idea is to give little vouchers for Juliet's drinks. I pay her and the people I want to thank are given a voucher for a drink from Juliet when they are available. Win-win. Juliet gets business and I get to give thank you gift.

No comments: