Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Walking around in Socks

 So I stayed around the apartment because I had an appointment with a filter I assumed was in an air-conditioner. I found out it was a fumigator and that I had to be out of the apartment for an hour. Okay, no problem, I picked up my iPad and went down by Petra and she turned the AC on in the lobby where I sat to read.

In an hour I found I couldn't go back in because it had to be mopped. Mopped? I wonder why. About 40 minutes later I get the keys back and the floors are very wet and the windows are all open. No problem, I got some socks and did what I could to finish my laundry walking on the wet floors. Petra came by and said it was advisable to leave the windows open for awhile. 

There must have been something in that water as the floors were not dry two hours later. My laundry wasn't drying very well either. I started wondering if the humidity was the problem and that the AC would take the moisture out of the floor and laundry if I turned it back on and the windows were closed. It was a weird day where I hesitated to walk around and hesitated to stay in one place. I tried to sew up more of the trousers and finally ended up watching YouTube videos on sewing machine repair. I ended up unscrewing my bobbin in hopes the thread would stop snapping. I'm still figuring out the tension and thread breakage.

Sorry no pictures of my weird Thursday. Not that it was interesting just weird.

No comments: