Pages

Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Eve

Anna Leigh Bowman with her grandfather David Bowman in front of the Bishop's swimming pool where she was baptized.
The Bowmans got permission from their Bishops respectively so Anna could travel from Oregon to the Philippines and get baptised by her grandfather.
This is really a wonderful way to celebrate Christmas Eve. Anna was welcomed into Jesus Christ's family on a day that Celebrates His life.
It was nice that the Bowman's traveled for hours (about a day) so we could see and be part of their special day
I learned that Stephanie Bowman, Anna's aunt is very gifted musically as she sang a special rendition of  "I  Am A Child of God" while her mother played the piano. Anna sang the first verse with her, she sang the second and we all chimed in the 3rd verse while Stephanie had a marvellous addition to it. Such lovely talented women
Jeffrey and I were privileged to be part of Anna's day
I felt privileged to see my sister!

2 comments:

Ludlows said...

What a special day indeed. How fun to be there and have family visit for the holidays. Merry Christmas!

Bowman Family said...

I was such a special day- and I was so grateful to share it with my family.