Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2020

New York - we are a third of the way there!

 Hurry up, wait....hurry up, wait.....but I sure am glad I am not getting on a boat for three months before I  can start a mission!

So here is the 




before picture....before traveling for hours when we are fresh and eager. Well maybe slightly bored as we waited for a few hours to get on the plane. No lines, no waiting, no traffic hassles!! Amazing! Michael Mcgoveran our wonderful son in law drove us to the San Francisco airport.

On the plane - nice boring flight, my favorite kind!

Now we are in New York

So with another two and a half hours to wait for the next 10 hour trip, I thought I'd play with the pictures and text my family and friends as I won't have access after tonight.

The Adventure Begins!!! (in another 2 hours and 15 minutes) Maybe I'll go for a walk and watch people. Aren't they fascinating?!

No comments: