Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

View from the Christianborg Chapel

 Jeffrey and I are attending the North Ridge ward and love getting to know the members there. 

One night we went to the Christianborg Chapel which happens to be facing the temple. While I was conversing, talking, and helping out, I noted the color of the sky. Beautiful orange hues. I immediately slipped out with my camera because I had previously seen a arch that I knew would frame the temple nicely. It is so nice to be proven correct!

Just outside of the chapel is a small hallway leading to either the culture hall or to the stairs. This alcove was probably built just for this view.
And what a view it is!


Almost like a postcard

We arrived at the temple just after we rode from the airport, so Brother Belnap could pick something up. In my head are mental maps of where things like my home, stores, food stands, and malls are located. I put the temple at the center and proportion everything out from there.

1 comment:

Ludlows said...

Wow!!! So beautiful!