Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Jeffrey

 This morning has been so fun reviewing my pictures of the year, sending out short movies to my children and checking in with the Marco Polo app (excellent app it even works in Africa!) enjoying all of the new photos my daughter in laws have sent on my Frame (Debbie gave me a digital frame that shows pictures sent to it). 

My love, my friend, my husband


At the same time Jeffrey is briefly looking at our finances. He is a terrific husband and friend and we have grown in unity and purpose throughout the years. Every year is better and I couldn't have a more loving husband. These missions are great! A time to grow closer together with a shared purpose. I still love the fact that he takes care of taxes, costs, and money and lets me enjoy the pictures and children. We do sit down and go over where things are and what needs to be done, but I don't have any of the grunt work in the finances. Thanks love, you are the best!

No comments: