Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Who Knew?

 Working in the Area Office is very cool. Now I mean that in a literal sense. It is FREEZING in the offices. The hallways are okay and sometimes I slip down to the bathroom for a warmer place for a minute. Taking walks in the heat is awesome. I don't always have time for one when I need it. When I get wrapped up in a project my fingernails turn blue. Jeffrey wears a sweater. I do have a sweatshirt I brought going to New York. It is so casual I have hesitated to bring it. But....



My desk, the grandchildren are in the picture box on the left, my computer is the cool type that when I log on I can use both of the screens! I can take a document and make it big and then if I need to take the laptop with me, it pops off it's charger. Cool. It does need to be decorated for Christmas. One thing at a time.

No comments: