Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Pin It - not Pinterest

 On Tuesday I had the opportunity to lead a discussion for our Sister's Scripture meeting. Andrew gave me a powerpoint on a lesson he taught and I was able to use it in my lesson. Listening to the ladies was enjoyable and enlightening. 

Afterwards, Sister Hymas, Sister Despain, and I went out to "drop pins". If you are like me, you wouldn't know what that meant, if you do, you are probably younger or have more experience. 

Sister Hymas took us to particular places that we would want to shop or visit again. When we arrived we'd pin it in our maps on the phone and save it in favorites, so that we could get there on our own with a GPS guide. So I have pins for a bakery, Sewing notions, a seamstress (Beatrice!), shopping mall, a meat shop, a shop whose good are made and run by women, a gelato shop and a restaurant with great food, an art store...and some other things that have been forgotten - but pinned for future reference!

Afterwards the three of us went out to a late lunch at a place by the Swiss hotels.

Here are Sister Hymas and Sister Despain

Yummy pineapple drinks before the salads came

I have a picture of the three of us, but I can't figure out how to get it off WhatsApp. In fact the WhatsApp is in my messages and I can't find it's icon on my phone. In my messages, I click and the texts and messages show up.......I need a young person.

No comments: