Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Night Before

 It looks like I have another window of time while Amber naps. So more stories.

On Christmas Eve, Julia and I had a plan for a nice salmon dinner and invited Briona and Andrew. They brought ice-cream and razzle dazzle pie. It was all delicious and so much fun to be with family.

Decorate African style

It is fun to be with family



Good food, good conversation, good time.


Feeling the love


When the girls were about to get ready for bed - they put out the Reindeer food that Makynlee got from pre-school.

It looks like little seeds and glitter - this is a new one for me!

Then when they were tucked in their beds, Andrew and Mike helped me wrap up the wall and all the stockings were filled.

I love having Christmas with little children in the house. It is so much more fun than being only with adults. There is a magic about around this time of year when little ones are anticipating, planning, and playing.


No comments: