Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Up in Redding

 Jeffrey got back from his Utah trip to watch over his mom while Janice and Greg went on vacation, and I left the next day to spend the weekend and a few days with the Redding Grands.

I arrived on Thursday night and took a quick trip with Nate to the grocery store. Going to the store with kids is always an adventure.
Great way to transport children - take two carts

Nate wore this t shirt and I just had to get a picture!
Unlike Luke Skywalker, Emma loves her dad!

On Friday all the stables were iced, on Saturday I went to Sacramento for Corina's baptism, so I didn't see much of Nate's kids that day, on Sunday Nate and the older kids went to church and I couldn't resist taking pictures of them. Sorry you can't see Daniel's face as it is against policy to publish pictures of foster children. Probably for everyone's safety and privacy. Too bad because he is really a darling, wonderful boy.

On Monday everyone made gingerbread men! I had to hang a couple on the tree - that's where gingerbread men usually live. 

So much fun!












Yukon's job every morning is to walk an hour. So while the kids frosted cookies, Yukon walked.

I was a little surprised to find out I am considered the indulgent grandmother, while at my home I am considered the strict grandmother. Life is ironic as I feel I am pretty much the same everywhere - but probably not as different families need different things. But hey! I like being the indulgent grandma!

No comments: