Pages

Sunday, July 2, 2023

Happy Birthday Isla! So sorry about the trick

 Isla had a big day on her birthday! She had three separate parties and places she went. The middle party was at my house. She came over to frost her pink cupcakes. She wanted a pinkalicious theme - just like the book. Since it was around noon, I added some items for a tea party - including pink lemonade. 

the balloons were a big hit and barely left Isla's hand the entire afternoon

Pink strawberry milk

I am three Opa! Yes you are three years old





Honestly! I did not set out to trick a brand new three-year old. I grabbed a package that had pink candles but didn't read anything on the label.

The first clue should have come with the fact they were hard to light




there is a problem Houston....



When Isla realizes the candles won't blow out

I had to use a cup of water to douse them in, so it all worked out. Happy Birthday Isla!




No comments: