Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2023

Jeffrey love

 I don't often talk about the things that matter the very most to me, it is so much easier to talk about the fluff. Jeffrey is the best blessing God has given me. We like different things and have a different views and different talents that blend together and support each other very well. He is often thinking about the big picture and what will happen in the future where I think about the daily goals and needs. 

I will listen for hours to one of the children who just need a listening ear, Jeffrey will think about what that child will need in the future and how to get there. Jeffrey is all about taxes, mortgages, while I think about the laundry and what's for dinner. He appreciates having clean clothes and food in the fridge and I''m so thankful I don't need to slug through the tax booklets and pay the bills. I do feel a need to organize the paperwork and straighten out the desk, but I'm glad he takes care of the monetary details of living. 

I enjoy sharing my life with Jeffrey and living a covenant of marriage with him. I enjoy the physical, spiritual, humor, and laughter while we plan, make goals, and enjoy life. I am thankful that we end up stronger and more untied with we disagree and find a way to make a resolution. There is a great half-life that complies each year of joy and happiness like interest in an investment. Life gets better every year I live with Jeffrey Lon Adams.

Holding hands in church


No comments: