Pages

Sunday, July 2, 2023

Threatened Pregnancy means Time with the Grands

 Andrew and I have been spending a lot of time with Makynlee and Isla because Julia has been in a bad situation for a few weeks now. That fact that the ER and her doctor keep reporting good health and viability for this baby is a miracle. At one point the ER doctor said her cervix was dilated and because she was passing blood clots the size of ritz crackers, they gave her some strong pain medication and sent her home. But a few days later - after finding out it is a boy - and many prayers and blessing - the doctor said her cervix closed and the uterus had shed from the opposite side of her uterus and the baby is just fine. I am not sure of anything other than this experience is in God's hands and it is His will that miracles and things are happening. Meanwhile I do what I can and keep offering my prayers.

Isla, Makynlee and Amber

Trip to the park for the princesses



Chalk stencils





No comments: